Join The Keepy-Uppies Challenge!
Join #TeamMissingPeople and share your footie skills during December! Whether you’re a pro or picking up a ball for the first time, this challenge is designed to suit everyone. All while helping Missing People charity raise vital funds to support families affected by missing.
Missing People are challenging you to do as many Keepy-Uppies as you can during December.
You might like to:
- Commit to doing a certain amount everyday throughout December, eg 20 Keepy Uppies every day
- Increase your Keepy Uppies each day, maybe adding 2 more for every day you take part
- Simply do as many as you can all in one go
This challenge is aimed at everyone, of all ages and fitness levels. The great thing is you can take part in your own garden and whenever you have a spare 10 minutes. Why not try and get your family, friends and colleagues involved too.
Also, it’s about encouraging people to get outdoors and help keep you health during the winter months.
How to Enter:
Step 1 – Join our Facebook community group here.
Step 2 – Register for your FREE Missing People t-shirt and create your fundraising page here.
Why should I support Missing People?
Join our Facebook group, register to take on the challenge and the set-up up your fundraiser, you’ll then receive:
- A FREE Missing People t-shirt
- Exclusive access to our friendly and supportive Facebook group, with a chance to meet fellow challengers
- Dedicated fundraising support and regular updates about the challenge and charity
Your participation and kind donations will ensure we can continue providing our vital services to families affected by missing, whilst helping us to reconnect more loved ones.
Take Your Game to the Next Level
All the tools you will ever need to become a
successful coach, join us today on a 30-day free trial!
- 100’s of Drills
- Coach to Camera
- Sessions from Pro’s
- Industry Leading Coaching Tools